Thread: Strange Fantasy Map Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for replying! Hopefully I added it right. Let me know if you cant make anything out. Again, I am a really, really bad artist. Also, if you look at the map and the descriptions, there are some differences. I am trying to leave it as open to the artist as I can. If you need anything for it though, please let me know and I can try to describe it as much as possible. No one else has offered, so if you would like to give it a shot, that would be wonderful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	16856  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Give it a shot Gidde and if you get stuck, you know we are all here to help...just post your work along the way. If your style clashes with hers then maybe she can post some examples of what she likes.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

I don't think that anyones style will clash with mine because mine has none. But I will be glad to show some things that I do like if you think it will help you.

Also, I wanted to say thanks again.