Hey All,
I'm Juggernaut1981. The username is just another one of those brought from BBS to BBS to BBS that I've never bothered to really change.

I've got a long background in D&D. Co-developed a campaign setting, ran a monthly-convention-style (25+ players) game for about 5 years with a friend and have been tinkering in my own CS's maps, drawing and the like for a long time.

I suppose that from my Science/Maths background, I have a very "function over form" kind of tendency... plus I haven't done a lot of sketching so sometime those "just draw in a XYZ" is something of a nightmare for me.

I've done some work with GamerPrinter on his Kaidan Setting and associated developments, and will hopefully turn into a long spiralling involving body of work...

In the meantime, I'm just looking to improve the skills I have. "Brush Up" so to speak on my map drawing and similar skills.

I have as my funky tool-set a Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet Laptop w/ a Big TV and an RGB input. GIMP + AutoREALM are my current tools, but after a few of the tutorials I might relegate AutoREALM to the "Behind the DM Screen" Maps.