Alright. So, I havnt added to this for some months now. Its been... Well... Terrible. I have only added a few things here and there, and mostly I am working on labeling. The problem is, as far as I can tell so far, there is no real good way to label in Microsoft word, with the way that I have done this. Currently, the two labels that I have, has taken me about 5 hours of work. Its driving me a bit insane. Anyway, they are built by taking a text box, inserting word art, removing the color from the text box, and duplicating the whole thing. At this point you take the bottom box, and make the word art color the same as the background area you are going to place the label over. the other one will be lined up on top of that one, and you can change the colors according to preference. These are then placed together accordingly, and wala, you have a semi functioning label. It sounds easier than it is, I assure you ><

Starting to get back in the swing of things. I hope to have more of this, and more other maps to share!

Or... well I guess not. I will have to update later? I cant seem to figure out how to post PDF on the new site. Ill figure it out eventually I guess Until then, I guess its settle for what I can tell you.

DB