Thread: An experiment with Wilbur and Bryce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Hey Su-Liam, Remind me again, what OS do you use and how much RAM you got ? Do you run Windows (x64 or x86) or just Mac only.
    My copy of photoshop is on my mac volume, but I have windows xp(32-bit), which I run in Bootcamp. I have 2 gigs of RAM, and about 1.5 terrs of HD space and a 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo. Basically the iMac of laptops.

Post Grimtooth Mountains from the Ehrlech Fens

In the foreground of the perspective image(SW corner of the map), we see the Ehrlech Fens, home of the dreaded Muck Ogres. In the background we see the Grimtooth Mountains, ruled by the dragon Grimtooth from his lair on top of the great Mount Eisenzahn. The Trollhome Piedmont, at the foot of the mighty Grimtooths, takes its name from the Bloodfoot clan of Hill Trolls, tributary to Grimtooth himself.

This is my continuing experiment with texturing and light erosion thanks to Redrobes. At present, this terrain is only in 1024sq., but is already pretty nice, I think. Now to separate out some more channels, and see how this looks with variable specularity and such!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MapView.jpg 
Views:	838 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	17191   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PerspectiveView.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	17192