Map Name: Hestia (specifically the northeastern portion)

This will be my third post so might as well jump into all the fun at this point. After a few trial and error maps using a variety of tutorials on this site, I've gotten a map that's well on its way to being a final product. The initial purpose was just to put some names and geography to a fantasy novel I'm cooking up in my head, however at this point it has become a work of art in itself. Nothing I'm showing right now is set in stone, hence why feedback will be so valuable from the many cartography masters that litter this hidden gem of a website.

Description:
This northeastern portion of Hestia has pronounced Greco-Roman overtones with the focus being on the large central nation of Araratia, which culturally and politically will be akin to the Roman Empire (not without creative license however ). The bordering nations of Assuria and Sarmacia will not follow this model and will serve to bring in cultural diversity to this portion of the continent and act as a buffer for the nations that lie beyond them. Illion and Eretia will be loosely rooted in ancient Greek tradition.

The style of the map is antique and hand-drawn and has been produced exclusively in Photoshop. I'm pretty sure the one river flows properly (I hope so!) and I've stuck to a maximum of three fonts. As of now only major features and cities have been labeled but the ultimate goal is to have a very richly labeled map. One of the problems I'm trying to overcome is creating political boundaries, if anyone has suggestions please offer them.

Please comment on anything and everything. Don't be afraid to bring the hammer down just because I'm new here.

Hestia as of 9/22/09,