Thread: Completely Overwhelmed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

I think part of it is that Europe and Asia put together make such interesting shapes, it's hard to mess with a good thing

I look at that map, and that's the first thing that pops to mind. AslanC and I are running into the same issues working over his overall world map too, we keep coming back to existing shapes

Voidgere: Don't be afraid to post your work as you're working on it, if you've been watching the forums you know that people are willing to provide input as you go. When I first started, I didn't think I was that great, it's a matter of practicing and taking feedback into consideration

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotemax View Post
    When I first started, I didn't think I was that great, it's a matter of practicing and taking feedback into consideration
    And for the record, Coyotemax is now... after 4 months.... officially GREAT!

Well, is hard if you compare yourself with other, many of the people here have done this for years, newbies like us, can only hope that some day we can do a job as good as those of them.

But.... many pro-maps are not even close to the maps here, so dont be discouraged, just get yourself published.

XD

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Need more rights, just mail me and we can chat about it.