Thanks for the advice, and I will do that.

All I have to say, is how the hell do you do that?

I was using this - Wonderfully made Tut. - and I do mean that, it was going well... But, every-time I would do my coast it was so dull, I tried experimenting with different levels of Blur, and the Noise but nothing seemed to make it look natural enough for me. I think my biggest problem is I know what I want, I just have no clue on how to get from A to B right now seeing as I -JUST- started using Gimp.

Sadly, I would give up and start from nothing before I even got my Sea done and after about 10 or 11 goes I said I may as well just ask someone. I want to do it myself, I really do but learning through reading is hard for me due to personal traits. I always have learned best hands on with a teacher/someone who knows more than I down my neck giving me advice and such as I went along.

Thank you, and that start-up is just brilliant. It is amazingly the exact style I wanted as well, How did you do that from scratch?

I am going to work on a base again, starting from scratch and I will post a WIP Thread in about 10-20 minutes, thanks so much.