Wow, I hadn't even noticed the humongous grass texture. Thanks for pointing that out! I've fixed the border between the rails and the grass, too. The platform itself is shaping up with some more decorations. I've made a luggage trolley and put in some stairs, but I definitely need to add some more objects still. Fortunately, there are plenty of images out there of train stations and depots from the time period.

Wormspeaker, I'll see if I can increase the size of the map. I don't want it too large so that it becomes a single building with a lot of empty space. My PCs will likely not be carrying any firearms, but I want the map to be usable for others as well, so increasing the area around the train depot makes sense. Maybe I can add a switch or spur to the rails, and some other rail decorations as well, to at least increase the size north and south. I've already thought about making larger variations now that I'm assembling the pieces I need. Different sizes of platforms and buildings, for example.

I'll post a new WIP map later today.