Thread: Sato's Alley

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post And the Hebi-Ford map

Here's a wilderness map at 17" x 22" (1" = 5' scale) within Daitengu Pass on Yonshu Island, for my The Gift first adventure module. I'm amazed I didn't create this enounter map before, as the Hebi-onna is kind of the highlight encounter for the first adventure. Certainly the toughest encounter for the party while on its own. An old woman is trying to pull a stubborn mule across the ford from the right side of the map. The party is passing by, not needing to cross the ford themselves, but sees this old woman nearly falling in.

The mule is being stubborn, because it knows the old woman is not an old woman rather a snake-armed demon spirit who is trying to trick the PCs into rescuing her and then make a melee attack while their handling the mule. If she is overwhelmed, she can dimension door safely away to a hidden cave beyond the map area.

Anyway, the Hebi-onna River Ford map!

GP

All Rights Reserved, but you may use it for your personal games, however cannot post online, elsewhere. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hebi-ford.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	669.8 KB 
ID:	17185  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations