Thanks folks!

Yeah, the Serenity rules are far from perfect, but they have a good cinematic feel and the flow of the game is important tin this style of campaign. I am of course (as you may know from seeing me over at the Hero Boards RP) a huge fan of HERO, but a few of the players are not

The map actually started for a project for HERO that was rejected in the early stages. I needed an urban setting for my game though and so pressed it into use here.

Thanks for noticing the frames, I'm not a huge frame-oriented person, I use them rarely, but given the spare nature of the maps I needed something to pick them up a bit, make it more visually interesting. While changing the map, adding more details (which I had intended to do before the project got scrapped) would have made sense, it would have also taken extra time. So I built a Frame. After drawing the other map I cut the frame up so that I could re-size the edges. Had I more time I might have made some sort of pattern for the gaps between frame sections.