Thread: Tsue-jo Palace & Residence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I think I'd break it up into quarters (12"x18"), only slightly larger than standard legal paper. But I know nothing about VTT's
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Wip Half way done, I think...

I think I'm about half way done with this map, still lots to do though. The basic structures, walls, sliding screen doors, tatami matted living areas, wood walkways. Many of these structures have a roofed veranda walkway, open to the outside, but under a wide roof eave.

The Winter palace has places for firepits and braziers to be placed. Kitchen has no ovens, firepits, etc yet. No toilet holes in the toilet. No furnishings yet, so like I said, lots to do.

I think I'm going to create a specific type of pine tree for the gardens of Tsue-jo, just an idea based on bonsai designs using PD particles anc creating a decent pine trunk, then create 5 or 6 different ones to repeat, rotate and resize, then fill up the garden with plants. Also planning to place some cattails, waterplants to roughen the edges of the pond.

Moving right along, however.

Enjoy!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsue-court-more.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	17365  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Wip Next update!

I finished the gardens and added detailing to the defensive wall corridor, still more to do.

Next I'll do the main fortress sitting above the palace grounds, once I'm complete with this map, then a maze through the alleys of the Artisan's district, part of the Lower Town, by the Wharf, and details of the Kirin Temple Statue and grounds of the Kirin District.

Then I think I'll be done with my maps of Tsue-jo, unless I do some specific temple, residence, guild hall or some such for adventure needs.

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsue-next.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	17393  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations