Thread: Sep/Oct Lite Entry - Mapbox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool idea! But don´t forget the "Latest WIP"-thing in your post to participate with this map ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Adanvo View Post
    Cool idea! But don´t forget the "Latest WIP"-thing in your post to participate with this map ;-)
    Thanks.
    AFAIK, Redrobes' thumbnail collector is intelligent enough to find the last image without the marker. That just helps if you have multiple images and you've followed your masterpiece with another image.
    Mapping a Traveller ATU.

See my (fantasy-based) apprenticeship blog at:

http://www.viewing.ltd.uk/cgi-bin/vi...forums&sx=1024

Look for Chit Chat, Sandmann's blog. Enjoy.

Blog Entries

Yes, ideally you should have a WIP tag but if not then it takes last image in challenge threads and first image in finished maps. Of course, if I post an image then that will be the new WIP thumb for this thread...

Also note, a while back I added support in the scraper to do gif anims so when I finally get around to sorting out the current challenge thumbs then you should have an animated thumb image too.

Blog Entries

Drok, it seems the thumbnailer has borked the gif anim. Not a lot I can do about this as its all being done on the CG's ISP now not locally. I bet they have a really old version of Image Magick on there.