Thread: Paragonia, the Continent That Wasn't

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

30 hours isn't too bad a for a map like this. And I am sure if you would do a new map in this style it would take less time. I can imagine the naming took a lot of time as well. The map is filled to the brim with stuff!
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Blog Entries

I could probably shave a few hours off, but since most of it was name-generation and placement, not much more. I have yet to find a naming methodology that would speed things up appreciably and that wouldn't be transparently obvious to a close observer.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Labeling always takes me 10 times longer than creating the darn thing, hate it. I wish that there was some white ink so that I could label things by hand instead of the endless bending, rotating, etc needed on the computer. Of course, I'd also need to learn how to write legibly
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps