Thread: The City of Dir'ht - by Karithina

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    Nice one. I too like the colors and texturing. Of course, I'm a sucker for post-apoc-looking stuff, and this certainly has that. Your naming is even slightly Gamma Worldish. What's this for, BTW?
    M
    Oh thank you! Hehe yes, you can't go wrong with post-apocalyptic styled worlds~

At the moment it's just a world I'm building up for my art, just so my university work and other stuff feels like it's going towards some overall theme.

I'm hoping to do something more with it at some point when I have more time, maybe a graphic novel or an animated film, although I'd love to use my world for a tabletop rpg some day (a bit hard at the moment in the town I'm living in, I'd have to wait until I move to a bigger city in a couple of years).

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karithina View Post
    I'd love to use my world for a tabletop rpg some day (a bit hard at the moment in the town I'm living in, I'd have to wait until I move to a bigger city in a couple of years).
    VTT (Virtual tabletop) might be an option. I've never tried it, but there are several people here who use it and/or make maps for it.