I know what you're all saying.... he's never going to finish in time. Well I am going to finish in time. I just need to stop redoing things I've already done.

It was a busy day with work and trying to help my daughter find a different job and making dinner for everyone. I got my knew mobile phone after a very long time of using a crappy one. It's a Samsung Rogue and so far, so good. So of course I had to play with that.

The redo's today were the seven towers and wall and gate towers. That took little time at all.

The new stuff is Rosetown in the southwest corner. A lot of the stinky stuff went in here as the wind tends to blow south and east. There's a dyer here, and a soap maker, two chandlers sharing a sprawling complex with an oiler, two butter makers and their herd of happy cows and a roper maker with his seriously long building to protect his seriously long rope-making jig from the elements.

Just one more section to finish outside the walls, at least on the island itself. A good bit inside the city proper is residential, so that won't take as long as you might think. Of course there are still lots of businesses in there and some duplicates of things you see outside the walls.

### Latest Wip ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Siete Torres.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	4.68 MB 
ID:	17751