I was trying to come up with something to represent the grasslands.. either I'll leave it the way it is and mark it prairie, or maybe call that region swamp (it doesn't play into the other maps anyhow, so no worries there).

I also had it pointed out to me that the names appear elsewhere. Apparently Harn is the name of somewhere (and has an rpg named after it) and I realize now that Ramah is a username off the forum.. whee! I was just making things up as I went. I suppose there might have been something subconscious going on, but heck with it, the names stay as they are!

I have the first encounter map finished (mostly) but not scanned yet. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to do one of the mountain pass or not, or just go straight to the bandit camp from here. I figure a half decent tracker should be able to follow them back home.

The other thing I'm trying to figure out is how to add everyone's comments along with the map. I'm likely going to break down at some point and start working things over in photoshop, especially for font work. I'm not that great at emulating other styles of handwriting - especially neat ones, lol

I'm definitely considering working it over for textures (parchment, etc) if nothing else.