Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Terrainmonkey's Map-A-Day thread

I really, really like that scatter fill!! Do tell how you did it!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Link Terrain Monkey your Map Sales site is up!

Quote Originally Posted by terrainmonkey View Post
    i'm going to be working with gamer printshop soon and i'll keep everyone posted about that.
    Terrain Monkey your site is up and running.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 10-02-2007 at 12:16 AM. Reason: removing the link provided - only basic message remains
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

WOO HOO!!!

awesome! thanks gameprinter! here's to a happy and productive partnership!

thanks again!

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since there hasn't been an official policy or stance taken on this sort of thing...I'm issuing a warning for this particular activity. Please refrain from advertising here. I have no problems with mentioning a service, but posting direct advertisements in a thread is taking it a little too far I think.

This could have been accomplished in a PM, and terrainmonkey I will allow you to provide a link to your print account in your signature...
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Post You are quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Since there hasn't been an official policy or stance taken on this sort of thing...I'm issuing a warning for this particular activity. Please refrain from advertising here. I have no problems with mentioning a service, but posting direct advertisements in a thread is taking it a little too far I think.

This could have been accomplished in a PM, and terrainmonkey I will allow you to provide a link to your print account in your signature...
    You are quite right. I apologize for this.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    You are quite right. I apologize for this.
    Thats why I liek this community...everyone's a good sport!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Map

hey folks, been a few days, but i'm back with another map. this is the second level of the Throg's Pit maps series. this large cavern is the residence of many orcs, ogres, and smaller humanoids, even humans, who come to trade in the caverns below Throg's Pit fortress (which is another map i'm working on right now that should be done in a few days.) if you don't see me here for a few days, i'll be doing a WIP for the challenge this month. i'll post a thread about that in the next few days. i don't know whether it should be hand drawn or not, so opinions would be great either way.

thanks!

as always, critique and comments are welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	throg pit 2.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	576.2 KB 
ID:	1038  

Wow. Dude thanks for referring me to this site. Your stuff is really well thought out. Subscribed.
    This is Channin btw. See ya at DnD

hey, you aren't supposed to look at some of this stuff, you might end up going through it. had fun last night. The scythed man is coming! beware the scythed man! bwah hah hahhh......

Map

since i've decided not to enter this month's challenge, it frees me up to do some other things i've been wanting to do. i found a graph pad that had 8 squares to the inch and i got inspired, and i've always wanted to do a keep on the borderlands type of map. here is the first attempt. i didn't have any plan in mind, i just started doodling the landscape and putting towers and walls on it. not much of anything, but what the heck. then scanned into corel draw and colored with a soft brush. i might decide to revisit it later, put some shadows on the walls and buildings maybe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keep123.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	358.2 KB 
ID:	1335  

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast