Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have maps to sell?

Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    That is really awesome news Richard!! Congrats! I guess this is your path to fortune and fame.
    Fame and fortune? Well, its nice to have some people use my stuff and enjoy it, I know I've spent enough time making them! It should be fun.

Post I should think its a path for any cartographer

Granted Richard has an over abundance of excellent map content and worlds ready to market to the world.

But this shouldn't be mine and Richard's path to opportunity, if not fame and fortune.

I've already contacted Terrainmonkey with a similar offer - is their anyone else here among the members who might have a few maps they would like to see what the market will bear...
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Member

It is about developing a new market, and keeping the quality bar high. Avoiding the short term fate of the POD book market is an enviable goal.

BOY, wish I was on this forum before GenCon otherwise I would have stopped and said Hi! Always nice to network when I wasn;t busy playing D&D Minis!

If I go to GenCon next year, I will try and stop by!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Guild Member

By the way, I went ahead and had my first huge (4'x3') blow up of one of my better maps done by Gamerprinter... and WOW.
    If you have ever put a lot of work into something and wondered how it would look printed in poster size, DO IT! Clearly he has amazing printing capabilities (must be killer printers and he is using high quality papers and inks). The results are awesome, filling a good portion of a wall now. Even my wife thought it was cool (and let's face it, cartography rarely rates a 'cool' with the ladies
    Now I have about 4 more I want done large. I have a printer that does superB and thought that was big... but no comparison to a double poster size!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123