Quote Originally Posted by Duvik View Post
Sounds like a great idea but... it would have been nicer if you had waited until it was all ready to go before announcing it...

I'd love to submit some work over there whenver you are ready but, I need more info regarding pricing and whatnot. I would also say that this post borders on the lines of spam but, I like the idea so I'm not gonna gripe.

Feel free to PM me whenever you launch the publishers area and I'll be most eager to join up.
Because only I have access to the Ecommerce setup page, I have to hand-type or "cut-paste" your product name, product description short, product description long, product thumbnail and pricing information myself.

The script is simply a means to upload this directly, however, if you wish to email this info directly, along with your name, paypal email address. I create a temporary FTP account on my site for you to upload map files. You can do this now. I will have the scripts up by Monday or Tuesday. (They are up, but need some tweaking still.)

Prices are on ecommerce site under "color map printing". Determine proposed map dimensions at sq.ft. price, add lamination, then add your "publisher license fee" to get customer cost. Product placed in Ecommerce shopping cart site - all costs paid for by me. 30 days after a sale is made I money transfer your fee payments to your paypal address.

Is this "SPAMMY", maybe? I apologize. My intent here is there will never be a cost to you (anyone who might be interested)

I want to create another platform or avenue to promote your cartographic skills, instead of "hit or miss" RPG publisher jobs. This is really more self promotion, I just take the cost out of printing, shipping and online transactions out of the cost of marketing your map product. You'd still need your own site to promote your product - but I'd post a page on the main site focusing on you and your products with link directly to Ecommerce page for purchase - also at no cost to you.

I have a Google Adsense account setup - haven't used it yet. As "Duvek" suggests - get the scripts uploaded and fully operational. Once that is done
I will advertise here first!

Again I apologize for any misconceptions regarding possible SPAM nature I may have presented.