Thread: Hi from Norway!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you ^_^ allright i'll post my maps once i have annything to show, have only done one map so far..took me about 2 hours

now..if annyone would be so kind to send me an PM with their E-mail adresses or something, i would be really gratefull so i can contact you via MSN... i am really interested in learning as much about cartography as i possibly can so my maps can be better and more realistic, especialy when it comes to weather patern, Rivers and lakes, and stuff like that

Hey neighbour
    Yesterday today was tomorrow.
    My deviantart: http://darkaiz.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by The Silent Cartographer View Post
    Thank you ^_^ allright i'll post my maps once i have annything to show, have only done one map so far..took me about 2 hours

now..if annyone would be so kind to send me an PM with their E-mail adresses or something, i would be really gratefull so i can contact you via MSN... i am really interested in learning as much about cartography as i possibly can so my maps can be better and more realistic, especialy when it comes to weather patern, Rivers and lakes, and stuff like that
    TSC> Put up your WIPs in the WIP Section. The Guru's (and the Picky Nosey "I have lots of time on the Internet At Work People like me) can look over them, give pointers or even just "Looks good" or "That bit *point* there looks funny... cant' tell you why..."

It's only nutters like me that bang out stuff on the train and don't really do WIPs (because I get about 7h in a week to work on stuff on Public Transport) because I tend to 3/4 finish them before I copy across and post.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store