Thread: Mountain brushes from Ramah's Aronbor map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Thanks for posting...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

I've only had a few minutes to check them out but my word, you've done a really great job with those.
    There are so many of them, they must have taken you ages. :S

Man, I wish I'd had this brush set when I did my range, hehe. If I decide to do any other regional maps from Vaniya you can be sure that I will be using these.

As for posting the hill layer, no problem. I'll get it posted for you tonight. I don't know if you'll find it easier or harder to do the hills because I personally think it's the shading between the hills that make them look a bit better. On their own they look a little too unconnected but I would imagine it would be very hard to separate them into brushes with the shading intact. I'll post both versions for you so you can decide yourself how you want to go with it. I'll post them up in your other thread so as not to clog this one up.

Edit: I took the liberty of doing a quick image for you that shows all the mountains from the Mountains_L set.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mountains.jpg 
Views:	7203 
Size:	971.0 KB 
ID:	17919
    Last edited by Ramah; 10-21-2009 at 09:35 AM.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt