Thread: Tabletop/RPGer with artistic streak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the welcome. I admit I am old and crusty, but I eat without making a mess most of the time

Meanwhile I have been looking around the site a bit, and I quickly understood that there are some very talented mapmakers on here. So much so, that I'm not sure I want to expose my stuff right away, it's simply not in the same league, and there are obvious flaws in them, that I'd rather not have pointed out

Instead, I'm gonna get inspired by what I am seeing, and up my game a little bit before I'm gonna publish anything on here.

That having been said, exactly what is the best way to upload maps here? Do I put them on the web on link to them? Or can I upload them here?

Oh well, just to give you an idea:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1WF2CClVJT...aleVillage.jpg

Here's a map drawn by hand in marker, then coloured up in Photoshop 6. No text, players get a sepia version that they have to fill in with info themselves. I have a version filled with text and numbers pointing to a large index (i'm the kind of GM that has someone living in every single house) but that's just plain oogly.
    Last edited by Pruneau; 10-30-2009 at 09:13 AM.
    Greetings from Pruneau aka Rudy

Our miniature painting and terrain making blog