Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aronbor

This map is very inspirational. I love the style and the detail of all the details. Excellent work!

This map is my absolute favourite map here!

No superlative could describe this any better.

Quabbe

Blog Entries

Thanks guys.
    I have to admit that this is my favourite of my own work so far. Vaniya seems to get most of the good press but this is the one I would choose personally, even though I'd like to delve back into it when I have the time to make a few adjustments here and there.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Ramah,

We are desperately trying to get in contact with you about the commission. Please respond as soon as you can. We are posting here because you haven't responded to any emails and this is the last place you've posted.

Thanks, Empyrean Games

very nice map im in the processing of writing up a story myself. and keep getting stuck on a map. my 1st attempet was very crude. but u have gave me a lot of ideals but im still not sure how u made all those graphics ive used photoshop for quite a while but its always been more photo editing goten quite good at it. like pulling elments out of 1 iinto the next. but your work is really stunning any pointers u could give me would be apprectated

When I saw this map my jaw hit the floor! I was just glancing through to see how my maps stack up against others, and oh my. This map is incredible.

I've got two questions though.

1. To create the hand drawn feel to the map is that a graphic that is already in Photoshop or did you download it?

And two: To get the symbols from CC was it just as simple as opening the folder where the symbols are and importing them onto Photoshop?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

There was no CC used, Ramah is a master and he drew everything by hand using a tablet in Photoshop. Someone extracted his little symbols for things and turned them into brushes and you can find those in the Resource section.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

hey, I'm planning to use the brushes to make a map for my book. Am I allowed to do that? You said no making money off it, so I'd really like to know whether this counts as making money off them (if it every goes to market). Thank you.

Guild Novice

A really nice map. Looks so real with all that fonts and scribings everywhere.

I especially like all the tiny script running down the sides

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast