Thread: New Tablet Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I saw somewhere that the I4 can be configured to rotate your image if you rotate the tablet...that would either be tremendously cool or tremendously annoying. For me it would be both because I move my tablet around a lot but I can't draw certain curves and lines otherwise...doesn't feel right. I have an I2 9x7 and it can be annoying at that size but I've had smaller sizes and they annoyed me much more - I'm a big arm movement kind of guy and hate to be restricted. I'd rather have more space and not need it than have something too small and feel confined - only to end up buying a bigger one anyway. Since the I4 is so pricey to begin with I won't be getting one at the size I want for a long time - I'll stick with my old big one rather than buy a fancy new small one.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Thanks everyone. That's really useful feedback - especially from those of you with Intuous tablets. I'll see how flush I'm feeling when the one I have dies, but the small I4 is looking awfully tempting.