Greetings to all you incredibly skilled cartographers. First, let me start off by saying just how amazed I am at the quality of the maps and tutorials I have found so far on this site. It has been enough to make me scrap all my old maps and start anew.

I have been drawing maps of my own for many years now starting way back with AD&D campaigns. I have always established my own campaign worlds and therefor have drawn my own maps. As I transitioned out of table-top I began to alter my favorite campaign world into a setting for a novel I have been attempting to write for far too many years now. So far I have gone through four or five complete re-hashes of my map until I finally arrived with a design I was happy with within the last year. That is, until I discovered this site. Up until recently I had been hand drawing my maps and scanning them into Photoshop to add colour, texture, etc. Now, I am redoing it completely within Photoshop with the help of the fantastic resources on this site.

In closing, I just want to send out a hearty thank you for having me and thank you for having such an amazing community!