Thread: Sarenath (wip)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice Facebook Connected Kyristan's Avatar

Thanks a lot

I will try to lighten things up a bit. I am also curious how the forests will look in the end

You should be pleased, this looks really good. Really like the compass and the text, the latter in particular simple yet effective while the former just screams fantasy.

For the forests, Ascension actually has a nice little forest tut that you could use, just used it draw in the forests and then lower the opacity so that they're noticeable without being overpowering.

One thing though, the whirlpool (i"m assumign thats what it is), in the southern oceans is very noticeable. Maybe you could make it blend a little more. Just a suggestion, the decision is up to you of course.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

This looks really cool! It holds together really well. The one thing that I would change would be the rivers; the smaller ones sort of get lost in the backgrounds