Thread: Vaalah, a Large City

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

Wip Vaalah, a Large City

I am running an online D&D campaign using Fantasy Grounds II and the program's ability to use maps and images is amazing and really makes me want to use maps in the campaign. Thus, I've been working on making more and more detailed city maps. I'm working on Vaalah right now, which is the largest city that will be used in the campaign. I'm tentatively placing the population at around 18,000, but I'm not sure at the moment.

I'm using photoshop elements and going quite slowly. As you'll see when you open it, I plan on making the map quite text heavy so that it is easy for the players to pick out areas when I mention them in game. It'll also serve as an informational map with the texts about each area. I realize the current text is blurry, which is due to me resizing it a couple times and the text eventually giving out. I'm going to have to redo that, but that's all right.

Let me know what you think and if I should work toward something now, because I'd rather know now than later.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VaalahWIP.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	4.35 MB 
ID:	715