Thread: Milestones

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the wiki has a list with more detail but I maintain, or rather a script rips out, a list of places we have mapped. All the top level tiles have been done for the Ansium area but theres loads of regional, and city maps below that and almost all of the cities have not been done - only a tiny fraction of them have. Some areas have had more love than others and some have the tile terrain done and nothing at all in them.

All the CWBP - everything in it - is CC licensed so that means:

a) You can take a copy for free. You dont need to ask any kind of permission to use it so long as you respect the CC license.
    b) You can modify and repost an original or your modified map...

So long as:

a) You attribute the list of originators / contributors to it.
    b) You don't make money off of it.
    c) Any map you make that makes use of CWBP material to form part of it must also be shared with the same license. That guarantees that all of it stays free for everyone.

Its a world where *you* can add create and modify or choose to ignore bits of.

Personally I think it would be better to have some of the existing bits detailed further but I think that most people would like to map out new bits of the world.

We have one group playing in this world in Port Magalie with a yellow star on my overview map of Ansium but it would be cool if there were more people in different groups so that they flushed out other areas a bit more.

Click on map for big version...
    Last edited by Redrobes; 11-30-2009 at 05:28 PM.