Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
It's all under discussion so NOTHING IS SET IN STONE, but we may start again or amend the project and what you have just said is very helpful in helping us choose what we should do with it. The CWBP is a great concept but we can learn from the first experience. Hang in there and watch this space!
I agree that a "how to" FAQ would be immensely helpful.

Waiting patiently...

Quote Originally Posted by forgedchaos View Post
I am new here and love to see the works on these boards and wanted to help ever since I saw this project. I just didn't want to say anything until I got may tablet next month. But if this project is going to continue I would love to help. Just let me know what to do and I'll start with what I have.
As it stands now, there are no more regional areas available for mapping. However, you are more than welcome to map a city or town in any of the completed regional areas. You can also create and map a particular structure in any city or town.

Redrobes keeps a compiled list list of the towns that have already been mapped throughout the project. If the town you want to map isn't on that list, then it's free for the taking. If it is on the list, check to see if it hasn't been abandoned (and more than a few have been); if it has you're probably safe to take it over.

Hope that helps!

-IG