Bit more detail -

I would like any quality you have as I am not able to pay you for it. Beggars can not be choosers after all.

The world I'm planning is earth sized, and this is the eastern sphere basically, while the Western sphere might be used later, in which case I would love to work with whoever does this one again!

Take any liberties needed, to make it look more like a map of a real land, add or take as much as needed as long as my city layout stays the same.

I don't know if I'm doing this right, and I wish I could offer money for a map, but I just cant right now. I would appreciate any help you can give and would be glad to mark you on the book as illustrator and if it gets published, which is the hopeful plan, full credit would be given to you, and I would be glad to pay you some of the money if it makes any.

The story is about a world created by the Christian God, after Earth failed. Its set in an ancient setting and is much like Lord of the Rings in theory. There are two wizards, one sent by God to protect the land from invaders, but he became corrupted by his own self love and greed and used his powers to attempt to become ruler. The second was sent down to stop him. He enlists the aid of a young man and together they are to gather rebellious soldiers and reclaim Lamerith and the land around it.