Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
Hmmm, never heard of this program before but I just checked it out and it sounds intriguing. I'm going to download it for the 30-day trial. What is your view of it? Do you think it is worth the money?
If I remember correctly, it lasts until you stop using it for thirty consecutive days. To answer your actual question, I think I will eventually purchase it, if it goes on the 50% sale again next winter. Right now I don't have a time to spare (School has me in debt past my eyebrows).

My opinion on the program is that it is more useful than any other I've used, but has a few things that are annoying. I expect, however, for these to be ironed out. Little things such as, some windows don't mouse-scroll for some reason. I found a lot of the tools to be useless in the first two hours I used the program or so, but after three or four days I've admitted most are useful. Look at the tutorial on the website for each thing listed. I've not used the builder yet, as my current book is in Word, but if you have any specific questions or want any screenshots as to how I've set it up, PM me and I'll respond as soon as I make my fifth worth-while post.