Hi All,

I'm a noob. Just found this site and I am pretty excited! I'm running a 1st edition AD&D campaign I've put together over 20 years here in Toronto. We started two years ago. I have regular maps of everything but would love to be able to make digital maps for ease of use and so that I can conveniently store everything (I am very afraid of losing the originals!).

What program would you recommend to me? I am decently software friendly but don't have all that much time to devote (pretty time consuming job and an 11 month old son). I am looking to make maps that look great and are functional as opposed to the most stunning maps ever (although stunning + functional would be a bonus ). I would also like to be able to have the maps print a player copy and a DM copy as this would make my life alot easier (depending on how much work this is).

I also recently discovered the program Hexographer and wanted to get thoughts on that. Basically any feedback you have for someone like me would be great. I have minimal graphics experience and I would prefer to get the most bang for my buck in terms of time.

Thanks in advance to those who take the time to reply!

KT