Thread: Inspiration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The second version is more developed, but I prefer the colors of the first version. The revised colors are still nice, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension
    By the way, who did the artwork on that Rhim website? It's awesome.
    I forgot to answer you.
    There are several illustrators in the team of Rhim. You can discover some of them here : http://www.rhim.fr/?pg=illustrateurs
    Initially, I was selected to work on the illustrations too, but I wasn't inspired by the creatures and they needed a cartographer

Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry
    The second version is more developed, but I prefer the colors of the first version. The revised colors are still nice, though.
    Thank you.
    The second colors matches me better (not sure of the translation :/)
    I often use green olive, yellow ocher and reddish blue in my watercolors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon
    Whoa, this is nice. I attempted to follow that tutorial and ended up with an absolute pile of rubbish. Not only do I seem to have issues with tutorials, LOL, but I too don't know how to translate it into the Gimp speak.

At least yours looks great.
    I spent much time in this tutorial, and even if I couldn't translate it into the Gimp, the template was very helpful to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond
    Wow, that's a world of difference from the first version to the second. The first already looked pretty nice, but the second one is fantastic!
    Thank you very much Diamond. The first message of Ascension motivated me ("I think a little more work or development and you might get something pretty cool.")
    Noon

My website : http://www.lechemindenoon.com
    A project of role play (with my maps): www.rhim.fr