Thread: SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE: Alliance Crossover #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    Looking at some of the fabulous past entries, I must ask, do I stand a snowball's chance in the infernal region to win a challenge using only Campaign Cartographer and its suite of addons?
    I would love to see a CC entry win, and I believe that CC is particularly well geared for this type of challenge where everything is spelled out. Once in CC it should be a breeze to take people's feedback and really perfect the map.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Eeeep! I've read both the entries and they are a challenge. The city of Rushton looks the easier of the two (marginally) given the very broad strokes in which the city is described.

The glass ocean with its limited landmarks and lack of certainty of size, direction and placement of landmarks is going to prove interesting to draw!

Good luck everyone!

Ravs

Good luck everyone!

It will be interesting to see who picks what.
    We\'re Here to Help - Plot Development, Short Stories, Inspiration and More!
    PlotStorming.com