Thread: Slow or No Uploads, Trouble viewing images & reset connections...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

I've seen posts go missing (ones i've posted, and i KNOW i saw one in my Dark Lands thread where someone asked me about the figure I used for my scale pattern, but it's gone now) but never had a problem with the images themselves.

(unless they were attached to a post that vanished, heh)

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I haven't had any problems but I also have no clue about what could be causing it for you. I know the techy guys around will know.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Blog Entries

I've had no problems such as you describe a2area but I think I have had a missing post like Coyotemax describes. When I couldn't find the post the next day I thought I had dreamed the whole thing (it was pretty late at night when I posted) but now I'm not so sure. :s
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt