Thread: Beneath the Tower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Haha... and for the next time, maybe this dungeon is built on an ancient burial ground. So when the PC's return yet again it could be crawling with undead
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Well I'm planning to have some secret doorway in here that will go into a massive set of caverns beneath the mountains.

Btw, this is beneath the "Holmkeep" on my regional map I've been working on so there should be a set of caverns that runs all the way through the Stormy Mountain range. (I haven't mapped that yet, obviously )

Eventually I want to try one of the VTTs and be able to make my own maps etc, but so far I'm making a mess of RPTools and don't have a good idea yet of how to use it.

A lot of what I'm doing right now is just proving to myself that I can use the pc tools to put together something useful.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Journeyer MadCartographer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Well I'm planning to have some secret doorway in here that will go into a massive set of caverns beneath the mountains.

Btw, this is beneath the "Holmkeep" on my regional map I've been working on so there should be a set of caverns that runs all the way through the Stormy Mountain range. (I haven't mapped that yet, obviously )

Eventually I want to try one of the VTTs and be able to make my own maps etc, but so far I'm making a mess of RPTools and don't have a good idea yet of how to use it.

A lot of what I'm doing right now is just proving to myself that I can use the pc tools to put together something useful.
    Jaxilon,
    for the VTT, may I suggest ScreenMonkey by NBOS:
    http://www.nbos.com/products/screenm...reenmonkey.htm

I use it for my Online D&D game (set in the Forgotten Realms setting).
    Only the GM needs to purchase anything (cost is 34.95), all the players connect via a Browser. (IE Strongly suggested).

I make my maps in CC3 by ProFantasy:
    http://www.profantasy.com/

Save As: JPG and then put it in my ScreenMonkey folder and wahalla!
    Enjoy!
    _________
    User of:
    CC2 & CC3, FT Pro Exclusively.
    If it's ProFantasy, I'm using it.