Hello
I've just discover this forum and the beautiful maps that are created here. I knew some of them from other sources, but I'm glad to have found this place.
I'm a french roleplayer (so excuse my very low english, please), RPG artist and author for some french publishing company. But I mainly make maps for my own pleasure and use.
I try some new techniques each times and I hope to better my work year after year. I mainly use CS3 illustrator to make my maps, but some of them are just hand drawned (with some heavy influence from a french master-cartographer, Patrick Durand-Peyrole, who draw some fantastic maps in the '80 and '90).
Here some of my past work, but I have some projects in the hoven, for myself and for some books I work on. I hope you'll like them and that your advice will allow me to go further in this art.
LG

A quick-made map to play with my daughter
A map of Los Angeles to play cops in the city
A 1880 map of London for victorian RPG
A regional map of Tanaephis, the world of a french RPG named Bloodlust we are working on. There is another map like this one with all the toponimy and topography but it's not done yet.

PS : Searching my DD, I realize that I've done a lot of maps this past years, but I don't want to be heavy on this first post. Thanks for your patience.