Ok so I plan on resuming work on this map as my next project except I have been having trouble with scale. This is one of two continents on the world or Ghaiath Mhor (the first being Talandryn which is in the finished maps section under the name of The Empire of Galladorn). Now, my original thought was to keep the same scale as with the Galladorn map (one dash equals 50 miles) This would make the Ailandryn map (including oceans and seas) about 2,900,000 sqare miles, roughly the size of Australia. This scale also brings the map of Talandryn in at roughly the same (2,810,000 sqare miles). I think this is a good size for Talandryn but with only two continents, each about the size of Australia, this is a very small world.

So, What I plan is to completely remake the continent of Ailandryn. This will be a huge undertaking, I think, because I will be aiming for a landmass roughly the size of North America but will be using the same scale present on the Talandryn map. Hopefully I can make this work. Just don't expect any updates for a while

I don't presume anyone cares overly much about any of this but I felt the need to update this thread anyways.