Thread: Hello! -- um, actually, no ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Dude!! Best of luck with your choices, I really hope thing work for you. Feel free to lurk around every once in awhile and don't be afraid to toss an opinion or some suggestions

I know you gotta do what yo gotta do, but don't be a stranger

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Blog Entries

Aw man what a loss ! Not only your extremely pro and unique maps but also that off the wall colorful banter too. Well, I understand that you need to focus. You cant focus on many things all at the same time. So very best of luck with your new project and may some of that off the wall banter find its way into character dialog.

I sorta think that some kind of inter-ative fiction with drawings and maps and so on would be something you would be real good at. I get the feeling that the age of words on paper are nearing their end.

I am sure the guild will be active should the lure of it tempt you back now and again. Glad that you posted tho we have lost some great guys to only wonder what happened to them.