Thread: World Map. It need some checking. Srsly.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

overall, i think the map looks ok. they only thing i would question is the coloring. are you planning to color it more later or leave it like it is? Its kinda bright to my eyes.

GL Marc
    Visit my site for roleplaying at http://www.rpgrescue.com.

Cold cold Russia, where bears walk on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Davros01 View Post
    overall, i think the map looks ok. they only thing i would question is the coloring. are you planning to color it more later or leave it like it is? Its kinda bright to my eyes.

GL Marc
    This map here is a kind of draft for a world. I will not leave it like this. Colors here are just a parody to real world physical maps and they are also used for better relief recognising.
    I plan to redraw the whole world in less detailed style (I mean without all this tiresome *height* stuff).
    I also plan to make some large-scale region maps of this world. But it is only plans, and I dunno if I can handle all this work. It would be nice if I could.
    Last edited by Graphomaniax; 12-28-2009 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphomaniax View Post
    This map here is a kind of draft for a world. I will not leave it like this. Colors here are just a parody to real world physical maps and they are also used for better relief recognising.
    I plan to redraw the whole world in less detailed style (I mean without all this tiresome *height* stuff).
    I also plan to make some large-scale region maps of this world. But it is only plans, and I dunno if I can handle all this work. It would be nice if I could.
    i'm sure you can handle it. plus if you need assistance our forum mates are sure to help with advice.

Marc
    Visit my site for roleplaying at http://www.rpgrescue.com.