Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zion Canyon Commission map

Default Last map for this set - done!

This is the last map for the Sidewinder: Recoiled - Hidden Canyon adventure map for Dog House Rules. I put this one off until last because I had to draw "people" for this map. Not that that's a big problem, but tougher to do and look right. Since this work was hand-drawn, hand-drawn people, cows and horses was required and are more problematic, but I'm done.

Doing this instead of my Challenge Entry - less fun, but still OK (this one pays money.)

Zoom in on the people around the campfire - got one guy playing a guitar...

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	echo-canyon-trail.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	21968  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Nicely done GP!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Default Prickly Pear Restaurant, Grafton

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prickly-pear.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	802.9 KB 
ID:	21972

Here's where the adventure begins - in the (now a ghost town) town of Grafton, in the Mormon Territory. The PCs will be eating and drinking the watered down beer found at the Prickly Pear Restaurant - the closest thing to a tavern in this Mormon village near Zion Canyon. The protagonists, a Mormon couple has had their daughter assumed to be kidnapped by a little known gang of rustlers and need rescuers.

Above the encounter map is a map of the village of Grafton, and the Morman family's ranch about 1 mile west of town called the Four Oclock Ranch. This is the only structural map for this commission set. Now I'm done for sure!

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 02-09-2010 at 03:04 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123