Thread: SCHWARI, Maloumba

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map SCHWARI, Maloumba

SCHWARI, Maloumba Scroll

This is what has become of my "digital resurrection project 1" map http://www.cartographersguild.com//s...tion-Project-1. I have assigned it the identity of Schwari, Maloumba which is an African analogue on the same geofiction world as Torentine. It is that nation's largest city at about 2.7 million. On the Aged Maloumba map you'll find the city on the southwest coast of the Atisa Queendom. I thought it best to keep it simple and plop it onto a parchment that looks like it's been through the ringer. I didn't want to mess with it too much and lose the hand-drawn look.

It looks like it wasn't quite finished in that world, likely the artist was "erased" or suffered an early death due to acute "wingu" addiction. The drug that keeps Maloumba's male workforce in bondage.. Maloumba is all about women.
    We'll call it finished in this world even if it never was there.

The map is hand drawn from years ago and i just layered in some effects in photoshop. I used coyotemax's awesome beaten gold style download for a really quick nameplate.

Hope you like it.
    Brian (a2area)

p.s. i realize the gold circle looks just a bit meso-american.. but hey it kind of looks african-ish
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SCHWARI_sm.jpg 
Views:	1163 
Size:	3.16 MB 
ID:	21147  
    Last edited by a2area; 01-20-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: moved national map to new thread