Thread: A few more issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Not sure where else to mention this, didn't know if I should start a new thread for it or not, but I like recycling old ones when it's for similar issues

Anyhow, I am having troubles with the advanced editor - both the wysiwig and advanced - the editing icons (link, font changer, image inliner, everything) do not work at all. the images act as simple images, and the drop downs do not repsond, it's as if each element is placed there but not set up to create any changes.

Additionally if I try to edit a post, I can edit, but the save button (or cancel, for that matter) do not respond when clicked.

I also had an issue with posts not keeping my line formatting (line preaks, etc) and running the entire thing into one long paragraph, but that seems to be fixed today.

I'm using XP with SP2 (3 won't install, i keep getting errors, dunno if that's relevant) and Firefox 3.5.7 (i think that's the latest). This has been going on for the last few days, but I have been holding off on mentioning since I figured it might be on a to-do list, but I didn't see anyone else mention it, or on the to-do list within the forum.

[test edit]
    Last edited by Coyotemax; 01-24-2010 at 10:42 AM.

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."