And the point I was making with the second link is that, from what I can tell, the brand has no market outside Australia, which is probably where Juggernaut is from. It might be that some Aussies are making the association, but the rest of us aren't. I wasn't even thinking of Greek mythology 'till I looked it up on Wikipedia, and was reminded that I actually knew about the goddess, and then I started thinking where I knew that from and realized it was from a PC game called Zeus: Master of Olympus, which I, in my wee teen years, borrowed at the local library and the CD - believe it or not - exploded in my disk drive and I had to pay fee, which my dad paid for me, because, well, I was 13, but you know I always liked going to the library with my dad, we always had such good ti...

You see what I mean?
-

I like how this map is developing. The southwestern mountains separating the desert and plain regions really create a sense of how big the world is. But I don't think it'd hurt if the border was even more pronounced. I don't know if it would fit with your overall style, but I'll let you decide on that. Keep it up.