Thread: Maps of My Current Campaign

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hopefully by tomorrow AM I should have a nicely done PDF/Word Document posted that will take us through a step-by-step process of converting the following two maps into a CC3 format map. I will post the Turtorial in the tutorial section.

Here is (for funsies) a write up of Smiley's Pawn Shop:

Smiley’s Pawn Shop

Smiley's Pawn shop is located at the corner of Junk Street and Metal Road. The shop is a large two story stone and wood building, with the lower floor being the shop, with a basement for storage of pawned goods, and Smiley's apartment above the store.

Smiley, is a congenial, and friendly man of middle years. He is well liked by the community, and has no known enemies. He does not like to see people down on their luck, and forced to sell personal belongings to live. To these people, he may provide special deals, or if they are well known to him, he may just give them a few coins to see them through the month if they are truly needy. No matter who the person is though, he will always provide a fair deal on any goods (giving 75-90% of the real value of the goods).

Smiley, is also a fence for local thieves (specialty in paintings), though he will only purchase goods which are obtained from persons who have obtained their wealth at the expense of others. He will never purchase goods taken from innocent people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smiley's Pawn Shop.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	781.0 KB 
ID:	960   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smiley's Pawn Shop - Cellar.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	961  
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave