Thread: One Page Dungeon Contest 2010

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sounds interesting. I went digging through your links to see exactly what comprises a "one-page dungeon" and there's a lot of reading there. I'll warrant you'll get a better response from contest entrants if you post a concise description of what the finished entry should be. Hope this works out.

I reckon I made a lot of one-page dungeons in my time...before I got delusions of grandeur and started trying to design whole worlds, mega-dungeons, and adventure paths.
    M

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    I reckon I made a lot of one-page dungeons in my time...before I got delusions of grandeur and started trying to design whole worlds, mega-dungeons, and adventure paths.
    M
    Indeed, I have always felt the need to make a huge dungeon, a huge world, or a huge city, all at once, and before starting the campaign. I didn't know any better because that's what published products looked like. Seeing the One Page Dungeons was a big relief for me. I realized that I wasn't all that different from all the other game masters out there.