Hey, I'm Bo! I have been obsessed with maps since the age of 3, as a matter of fact, I learned to read by highway maps, and since then, I'm hooked. Between city highway maps, and road travelling, I spend most of my time on the road. I used to draw city maps with streets, airports, malls, etc. by hand, and then when SimCity came out, I used that, but it didn't allow the flexibility that a good old eraser had, you know? Anyways, I recently found that people have taken their hand drawn maps, and made them digital, so I joined so I can do that with mine, and post them. What I especially love doing is highway renewal projects, taking streets and making highways for better transportation, interchanges and the like. Well, I've rambled enough. I will go back to searching for instructions and tutorials on digital drawing. My latest project has been of solving the highway expansion problem in Vesuvius City. Well, take care, and hello again!

P.S. finding this site is great. My friends don't get my love of maps...and I have found that this site can be a overwhelming...in a good way!