Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom of Equinoxe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    I also like the compass allot; did you make it yourself.
    Thanks, mate. No I didn't make the compass myself, I got it from Wikimedia commons, it's a royalty-free clipart.
    I plan on doing the next one myself, thought.

Ah. Me ineptum. Still. Liked Oxygene, Equinoxe... there's another one that escapes me 'cause I can't get to iTunes right now.

To the matter at hand. This map looks really nice in thumbnail and actually looks really nice full size. Those mountains really say, "MORE."

I like the way you staged your game. Low level easy on the coast, progressively harder as you move inland. I've never really been good at that as a GM. The hardest part is giving that burnt fingers, back off warning to players who venture beyond their skill areas. I either have to kind of fudge in the player's favor, which kind of damps out the warning value or just watch them die. As a cruel vindictive GM, though, I've managed to teach players caution over time. Those that don't drop out of my games.

Awesome map Nolasco. Great sketchy look and you really mastered the weathered look'n'feel here! Hehe, as for JMJ, i liked him untill I played that Amiga game with the legged pacman a little too much (what was the name of that game again... wally or wheely or something?) cheers

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

This map has a very appealing style, Nolasco. Repped!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12