Hello, I my name is Paul, I joined to gather up useful intel that might be of use to me for my modding, I am familiarized (and experienced) with Gimp, I could read tutorials in up to 5 different languages (namely, russian, german, spanish, english and french) and I like painting maps in my little free time that I have as a break between afterschool activities and sports, I like reading fantasy books (especially those specific to only some countries, Laura Gallego for example, she´s spanish and as far as I am concerned she hasn´t had her books translated yet) and I like writing aswell, when I dispose of more time I often do research for some hardcore modding sessions (especially for Oblivion, god bless Bethesda for having made such a beauty) and for hardcore I mean starting a large project and getting friends involved, as for now I have not released a single mod, but I own a large compendium and I share it with my friends, we expect to start really hitting it when The elder scrolls V come out, then we have expected to keep track of the modding progress from the beginning and possibly start creating a whole new province (wich ofcourse is to be planned yet)