Hi Golem,

Thanks for your response.

Im thinking physical size, about a4, or a square a4 if you know what i mean. Doesnt have to be huge. But something that the players can print of would be nice.

As far as the map scale goes...well, for the town, its supposed to be a small town. The map only shows the 'shop' buildings. You can add extra houses around the outside if you like though. Unfortunately i have no idea of the inch per kilometre ratio though. Whatever you think is reasonable?

As for the outside area, again, its not a HUGE country, its just a small region. I was thinking that it would take a days journey (by foot) to get to stonebreak outpost from dragonshore...that might be 20-30 miles? Something like that...or whatever you think fits. Suffice to say, scale isnt critical for either map :-) i hope i haven't confused you here...

Oh yeah, one other quick thing, can you leave the maps completely unlabelled? No numbers, no names, nothing. The reason i'm requesting this is that I haven't actually finished the campaign and want the freedom to be able to change the names of things around if needed.

Thanks again for your help Golem!

Paul